Sew Classy Bridal Designs Alterations/ Vintage Redesigns
Back of GownBack of Gown
Chic & SimpleChic & Simple
Fits like a Glove!Fits like a Glove!
Vintage Gown - too smallVintage Gown - too small
Back Redesign - BeforeBack Redesign - Before
HOW TO GET STARTED:
- First fill out the Contact Sheet on the last page along with a wedding date.
- Date Needed by if traveling out-of-State or if destination Wedding.
- If your gown needs cleaning please do so prior to starting your fittings as some fabrics shrink slightly, contact me if you need a recommendation.
- Fittings: Plam on 2-3 Fittings with a Pick Up date and a bustle lesson, I try to do within 1-2 weeks of your wedding date.
- If you require a gown pressing then we will schedule a Pressing/Pick Up Time for another day.
- Recommend have a travel steamer for the the day of the wedding for last minute touch ups.
- Most Brides are trying to work on the perfect bridal body but you don't have to wait until you get there before you work on your dress. I can help you along the way with the areas that need help. So don't be shy let me know!
Gown Alterations Guide:
Bodice (Beaded/Lace) $200 - $400
Bodice (Plain/Boned) $100 - $200
Waist/Hips/Skirt Reshaping $100 - $200
Hem Multi Layers/Plain/Crinoline $100-$150
Hem Beaded/Lace Resetting- $150- $350
Train (Remove/Add) $60- $200
Bustle $75 - $200
Bra Cups $30
Beading/Intricate Lace Work $25 -$50 hr. (Ask for estimate)
Most bridal gown alterations run in the range of $350-$850 depending on gown style and fabrics. Redesigns usually around $500-$1500 depends on beading/lace work/rebuilding involved.
Standard Bridal Alterations require 2-4 months lead time depending on my current work load.
Vintage Redesigns are a longer process so it is best to start 6-8 months lead time.
Custom sewing and miscellaneous work, please contact me.
*(Labor Only Notions Extra)
**Prices are subject to change without notice.